Admission through Learing Centre
The filled-in application has to be submitted through the Learning Centres along with the following documents:
- The original entry qualification of HSC/ Diploma Certificate or Degree or Provisional Certificate and a copy attested by the Gazetted Officer. (Original Certificates will be returned immediately after verification).
- Student Index Card with a stamp size photo and signature affixed.
- The candidate has to submit two Demand Drafts separately towards Course Fee (For details see Annexure-I):
- One Demand Draft in favour of the Director, DDE, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi towards the University Share, and the others in favour of the “Deepigha Institute of Management and Technology” payable at Chennai.
- The above Two Demand Drafts should be submitted to the Learning Centre along with the filled-in Application.
- No Transfer Certificate is required for admission to any of the Courses. However, a ‘Course Completion Certificate’ may be issued for those candidates who apply for it.
- The candidates are advised not to pay any fees in the form of Cash to the Learning Centre under any circumstances.
Certificates issued by Directorate of Distance Education
|Attested copy of Provisional/Consolidated mark statement/Degree Certificate
|Course Completion Certificate
|Requisition Letter, Copy of ID card
|Previous original Transfer Certificate (available with student)